Firefox context menu and tooltip on wrong display?

I have recently decommissioned my main desktop workstation and switched
to using my laptop for daily work (rather than only when travelling).  I
acquired a USB-C "docking station" and have connected two external
monitors (which were formerly attached to my desktop machine).

For some strange reason, when there is a Firefox window in the second or
third monitor context menus (from right-click) and tooltips do not
appear on the same screen as the Firefox window, but rather on the
primary monitor (the laptop integrated monitor).  I tried searching, but
did not find anything recent or useful.  Has anyone experienced this
same issue?  I did not experience this at all on my desktop machine with
dual monitors (both the laptop where I am experiencing this and the
desktop where I did not experience this are running bullseye), so I am
curious if anyone has encountered this issue and if so how to resolve
it.

Regards,

-Roberto

--