Re: Libreoffice: printing "dirties" the file being printed

On Fri, Apr 08, 2022 at 12:19:10PM -0400, Cindy Sue Causey wrote:

[...]

> Just poking my nose in to say that syslog might be an example of that.
> That's speaking from the annoying firsthand experience of having
> something like /var/log/syslog loaded in the Mousepad text editor. It
> will keep announcing that the content changed behind the scenes so do
> I want to refresh to view that newest addition (or some similar
> advisement).

I think this is the other way around: it's your system changing the
file behind your editor's back (syslog keeps growing all the time,
after all). The original poster's case was your editor changing the
file behind your back (which I'd consider more unsettling, mind you).

> Cindy :)

Cheers