Re: Out of memory killer misconfigured?

On 30/03/2022 09:18, Tixy wrote:

I may be wrong here, but I seem to remember that something like that
used to happen a long time ago, and it had a habit of picking the X
server as the first thing to kill, not very friendly for GUI users.

Well, nowadays oom killer is not so picky. It just kills (almost)
EVERYTHING and then offending memory hungry process as a last,
destroying entire work session.
And actually I found out X session still running with everything else
killed, even more laughs.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀