Re: Install BIOVIA_2021.DS2021client

On Mon 28 Mar 2022 at 14:33:36 -0400, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:

> Has anyone managed the installation of the BIOVIA_2021.DS2021client?

Have you considured your audience? Are we exoected to know what
you are talkig about? How long did it take you to compose and
send such an uninformative question? A minute? An hour?

We are not a dumping ground for random questions about software
that is not in Debian. Or is it? If it is, tell us about it.

--
Brian.