Re: "Could not display mtp://XXXXX" error no such interface 'org.gtk.vfs.mount' on object at path /org/gtk/vfs/mount/1"

Le mardi 22 mars 2022 à 11:04 +0000, Ottavio Caruso a écrit :
[...]
> org.gtk.vfs.mount  is not there and I don't think it should exists
> ata ll. I tend to think this is a Debian bug with gvfs, but I am
> running oldstable and will be moving to stable soon.

There is a bug affecting Debian (Debian 10 also?) 9 with another DE
than Gnome, that is very similar to your problem:

I can confirm that I have no problem with Debian 11 & Gnome.