Re: recommend music player?

On 3/16/22, Alexander V. Makartsev <avbetev@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 16.03.2022 22:54, kaye n wrote:
>> Hello Friends!
>>
>> I am currently using Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
>>
>> Can anyone recommend a good music player with an equalizer where I can
>> choose Pop, Rock, etc.
>>
>> Thank you!
> That could be "Qmmp". It looks and function like an old-school WinAmp.

That's what I was going to say.. along with qmmp-plugin-projectm
thrown in for fun.

With respect to pop v. rock, etc, I remember using something that
distinguished the equalizer in that way. QMMP's does not have that
look outright. BUT I just quick clicked and can see words like "Load",
"Save", and "Import" under "Presets" so there may be a way to find a
friendly setting then keep and recall it for use over time.

Cindy :)
* runs with birdseed *