Re: My printer doesn't work for bullseye's cups

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 02:39:55PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:

[...]

> I would much rather the installer was taught to iterrogate whats beyond

[rest of rant deleted]

Gene,

this is no paid-for service (and even if it were, this kind of
ranting at people is still unwarranted for). The software is
made by volunteers, at no cost to you. The help is given by
volunteers, again, at no cost to you.

I understand that dealing with software can be frustrating at
times. But your way to rant at people isn't justified by that,
IMHO.

Go let steam off the way you prefer before posting here. This
would even make your posts easier to understand (what the hell
is a rant about BRLTTY doing here? I thought you have a problem
with CUPS?).

Be considerate. Help others help you.

As far as I'm concerned, I feel less and less motivated to
help you (in the concrete case I couldn't anyway, since
CUPS is not my home turf).

Cheers