Re: Definitive instructions for Buster LTS security updates

On 2022-02-21 15:45 UTC+0100, David Wright wrote:

> AFAICT, running buster, nothing has yet changed. My sources.list
> is attached (ignore the first line), and as of this morning it
> yields:
And I think nothing will change in the future. Take the Stretch example
at https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Using. The sources.list stayed the same.
Maybe buster-updates will disappear, I do not know how this is handled.

IMO it makes totally sense to leave this unchanged - every system will
automatically benefit from LTS.

--
http://www.cb-fraggle.de