Re: a stop job is running for user manager

Махно <mindaugasceliesius@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello! I would suggest that you report this issue to Debian BTS by
> using the reportbug program. Also, i think you should wait for a
> person, responsible for the maintenance of this package and wait for
> an answer.

Perhaps. Yesterday I found a site that suggested removing entries from
~/.config/autostart/

There were a few in there for applications I no longer have installed,
so I removed them, and I am monitoring to see if I see the shutdown
delay again. It maybe relates to a gnome bug which was not fixed in
Mate. It is hard to tell from journalctl which error if any relates to
the delay.