Re: Uninstalling a package removes other essential packages: What is the best course of action?

Dearie

> Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 10:05 PM
> From: tomas@tuxteam.de
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Uninstalling a package removes other essential packages: What is the best course of action?
>

> So why not do your research yourself?

Honestly I don't know where to start.

You're my daddy's contemporary and besides, I wasn't even born when Linux or Debian burst onto the scene.

> As far as I can see [1], Thai standardisation is the farthest
> along. I guess Burmese, Laotian and Cambodian are waiting for
> helping hands (yours, perhaps?).

I do not possess the technical skills to accomplish it.

Best regards.

Stella