Re: Uninstalling a package removes other essential packages: What is the best course of action?

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 02:31:21PM +0100, Stella Ashburne wrote:
> Hello

[...]

> So why not create libraries for Burmese, Laotian and Cambodian (Khmer) languages? Why don't we have libburmese, liblaotian and libkhmer and make them essential dependencies for libpango?

So why not do your research yourself?

;-)

As far as I can see [1], Thai standardisation is the farthest
along. I guess Burmese, Laotian and Cambodian are waiting for
helping hands (yours, perhaps?).

Perhaps we get a libmranmabhasa, then, who knows?

Cheers

[1] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FOSS_Localization/Localization_Efforts_in_the_Asia-Pacific