Re: solid state storage device with USB type-A plug for use as OS drive (was Re: Installation "Bullseye")

> The relevant stat is the total data written specification. It's
> usually in "terabytes written".
>
> For a 1 TB SSD, 300TBW is bad. 600 is pretty bad. 1200 is okay
> for a desktop. 1800 is reasonable for some server applications.

I think the "bad" vs "good" judgment above relates to what is commonly
available (so it really expresses whether it's near the bottom or near
the top of the range of available drives) but in practice what matters
more is the intended use of the drive.

Hence the question: what does "high-endurance" mean to the OP (as
opposed to "to the market")?

        Stefan