Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

On Du, 23 ian 22, 10:52:48, deloptes wrote:

> I will be not surprised if I replace debian with something else in the
> future. Not because I care that much about the **** CoC, but because the
> ideologically motivated organization will not be able to deliver the
> expected quality.

Typically such (mostly off-topic) threads on d-u happen right before a
major Debian release, when everybody is waiting for the new stable and
there aren't many technical questions.

For this thread to happen so shortly *after* a major release, to me this
indicates there aren't many problems with bullseye \o/.

Kind regards,
Andrei