Re: [CODE OF CONDUCT REMINDER - WAS Re: Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?]

>>> https://www.debian.org/support#irc
>>> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianIRCChannelGuidelines
>>> https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct
>>>
>>> Action can and will be taken by listmasters if appropriate.
>>> Please also report issues with conduct to the Community Team
>>>
>>> With thanks for your attention,
>>>
>>> Andrew Cater
>>> [For and on behalf of the Debian Community Team]
>>>
>> Andrew,
>>
>> I am very concerned by your message and the signal it seems to be
>> communicating.  The links you provided do not seem to describe any sort
>> of boundary or misbehavior which appears to be at issue in deloptes's
>> message.  The most egregious thing seems to be the continuation of an
>> off-topic thread.  There many contributors to that particular problem in
>> this case in addition to delpotes.
>>
>> Could you perhaps describe precisely what offense was caused or what
>> boundary was skirted in this instance?
>>
>> In the future, messages such as yours would appear less menacing and
>> more constructive with this additional bit of information added.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> -Roberto
>>
> This whole thread has turned into a violation of the very first rule.
> If you read Andrew's post, the first line says to "readers and
> posters".  This is for everyone.

Copy of CoC :
1 - The mailing lists exist to foster the development and use of Debian.
Non-constructive or off-topic messages, along with other abuses, are not
welcome.

2 - Do not use foul language; besides, some people receive the lists via
packet radio, where swearing is illegal.

3 - Try not to flame; it is not polite.
--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside