Re: USB UEFI recovery stick

Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

> Hi deloptes,
>
> It depends very much on the machine. I've just saved a machine that has
> 32 bit UEFI implementation and a 64 bit Atom processor. It's an Intel
> Baytrail with a small amount of memory [2G] but required the Debian
> multi-arch .iso to boot.
>
> A later model of the same series - Lenovo Ideapad - does support 64 bit
> UEFI and UEFI processor. Which machine do you have and what's the
> processor?
>
> All the very best
>
> Andy Cater
>
> Which machine, which processor.

Thank you
I did not know that it could be different BIOS arch version - but of course
why not.
The PC is Fujitsu Esprimo C700
http://support.harlander.com/upload-artikelsupport/computer/fujitsu-siemens/esprimo-c700/c700-datenblatt.pdf

CPU is
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 42
model name      : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz

information is too little

thank you in advance

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0