Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:

> You do not care but still take plenty time to post a very long paragraph
> full of nonsense which brings nothing relevant to the discussion, and
> shows that you are also able to lack that ability you claim having to
> have a constructive debate instead of asserting, without a shred of
> argument, mocking, diminishing what you *guess* is happening.

I do not know you and I do not insult you, so why you are doing this?
Oh, let me tell you I do not care at all. I learned to distance my self from
offends such as yours. To be honest I am fed up of guys like you.
And let me tell you something as well - I did not want to have any kind of
argumentative discussion here. I just regret the ability to have one in
general. And you are best proof of it. And this is why people like Norbert
Preining are leaving.

If you want to have one debate, you can ask for it, but hey - you are one of
those smart, morally superior *** *****, who know they are better. So you
exactly prove what I was saying.
I refuse to come down to that level of debate. If you want to have one, do
it properly - not here and not now. I enjoy my weekend, I hope you do too.

I even do not expect you will understand what I am saying - well obviously
you do not. I hope you can understand and I also forgive you, if you can
not because you are younger (although with 30 you could perform better).

Once you wake up in a full totalitarian system you yourself created, you
will probably and hopefully understand what I was saying, but first it will
be too late and second at the moment any discussion with you is pointless.

It is disappointing that people like you demand respect, but are not ready
to give such. I am sorry for you.

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0