Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

deloptes <emanoil.kotsev@deloptes.org> wrote on 23/01/2022 at 11:38:21+0100:

> Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
>
>> Thanks for sharing this masterpiece of rhetoric, intellect and
>> understanding about how things work in Debian.
>>
>> This was enlightening.
>
> you are welcome (I am not stupid, just answering in the same manner)
>
> I do not care what you do in Debian. I use and support the community as long
> as it serves my needs.

You do not care but still take plenty time to post a very long paragraph
full of nonsense which brings nothing relevant to the discussion, and
shows that you are also able to lack that ability you claim having to
have a constructive debate instead of asserting, without a shred of
argument, mocking, diminishing what you *guess* is happening.

This is rich.

> Also I am ready to ignore all replies as I have found out it is not possible
> to have constructive debate with .... well lets keep it for myself.

You should have probably started with not posting at all, as your mails
don't make you looking like trying to have any sort of constructive
debate.

> I simply know how this works - once you have the communists inside, it all
> falls apart. Knowing Debian, it will take perhaps another 10y.

I guess this is another attempt at having a constructive debate?

> So instead of attacking me, just think over.

I did, and I stand my point: there's nothing to save in your last
attempts to make a statement.

--
PEB