Re: User group "users"

Please, note that's my own criteria.
- Each new user must have their own group to prevent security issues.
- Most of users are per-app users, following (more or less Android methods). So only real (login) users are added manually in the GID=100. Thus they can share what they want only who then want with no acl complexity.

Toni Mas
GPG 3F42A21D84D7E950

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.