Authentication required message window after nvidia drivers installation.

Hello,

the title of the post says pretty much everything.
I have the NVIDIA Quadro P400 graphics card and installed the NVIDIA drivers as described in Debian wiki NVIDIA Proprietary Driver for Debian 11.2.

The message appears when an Application starts or when a window from an application opens. Some applications were left with a blank screen when launching, but after a restart, when I press escape on the message, the application starts normally.
Any ideas on how to fix it?