Re: Authentication required message window after nvidia drivers installation.

The problem was what the message was about, there was a problem with the login keyring.

Usually, the login keyring has the same password with the user's account. For some reason this had somehow changed in my case, and since I could not remember the login keyring password, I deleted it.

I have GNOME desktop environment, and the installation of Nvidia drivers somehow made it get activated in the cases I mention earlier.