Re: Followup to my last...

Le mardi 18 janvier 2022 à 09:22 +0000, piorunz a écrit :
[...]
> I suggest go to this link below and read about
> Broadcom install procedures:
> https://wiki.debian.org/bcm43xx

Hello,

I have had bcm43xx chipsets in the past. Broadcom has/had a particularly limitative policy about distributing binaries, and albeit Debian not distributing firmwares by default (offical releases), at the time installing other distros (Fedora,...) with bcm43xx chipsets was even more tedious than Debian, even if these distros distribute firmwares...

I would concur with Piorunz: follow the steps detailed by the wiki:
https://wiki.debian.org/bcm43xx

If you do not have internet (ethernet) during install, then follow these steps:
http://linuxwireless.sipsolutions.net/en/users/Drivers/b43/#Device_firmware_installation