Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

Does somebody has information about what in the background has happened, which made Norbert leaving the team? Considering that Debian is a community project and myself feeling to be part of the community, although not actively involved in its maintenance and development, I am wondering what is going on in the community after his post from yesterday sounds like there are things happening in the community, which not all the community might be aware of. In his blog he wrote "After having been (again) demoted [...] based on flimsy arguments, I have been forced to rethink the level of contribution I want to do for Debian."
https://www.preining.info/blog/2022/01/future-of-my-packages-in-debian/

I wish that someone could publish some background information, neutral and respectful and without harming anybody. I am absolutely not interested to start here in public a war of recriminations. I simply feel that it would be worth for the health of the community to get a more transparent view on what is going on in the community. Do you have some background information which you could share in PLEASE neutral, well thought text, serving the community and its transparency instead of rupturing it?
Thanks, Marco.