Re: Need Support on Debian10 Kernel Upgrade

On Du, 02 ian 22, 20:59:45, David Wright wrote:
> On Sat 18 Dec 2021 at 12:36:49 (+0100), Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> > On Jo, 16 dec 21, 09:53:33, David Wright wrote:
> > >
> > > Anyone think it ironic that a multinational IT company with a
> > > market capitalisation of $50 billion as of September 2021 comes
> > > here for help on upgrading the kernel on an old Debian system?
> >
> > Many questions on this list originate from businesses using Debian
> > internally.
> >
> > Are you suggesting this shouldn't be allowed and/or that support should
> > only be provided for businesses below a certain size?
>
> No, neither was suggested by me, but I'm guessing by this reply
> that you don't see any irony.

Indeed, at first I probably completely misinterpreted your message.

Having worked in big / bigger companies for the past 18 years it's
possible some of the absurdities of big organisations have
(unfortunately) become too "normal" for me.

Rule nr. 6 probably applies here as well ;)

Kind regards,
Andrei