Re: brltty=huge distraction for folks that don't need it.

On Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at 08:52:00AM -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
On Tuesday, January 04, 2022 05:20:34 AM Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
gene heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote on 03/01/2022 at 02:24:53+0100:
> The first time I tried to remove brltty, the removal cascaded all the
> way up thru all of gnome and xorg. Scary.

I think you probably tried to kill something else without realizing it.

That is still scary (I'm not the OP).

You must be unaware of how the OP has a long history of...unique...problems? It's only scary if something is a common issue; there's no system that can't get screwed up with enough effort.