Firefox: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead for the USPS.com

Hi,

Am I the only one who's getting this error? When I go to the USPS.com[1] to track a package I get this "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead" error ( Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN ). It's been like this for a couple of weeks for me so it looks really strange that the USPS has fixed it after all this time.
I tried the same URL[1] in Konqueror and it also complains about the bad certificate.

Any ideas? Thanks

1 .https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=1234567890