Re: Firefox: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead for the USPS.com

On Mon, Jan 03, 2022 at 11:01:34PM +0100, local10 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am I the only one who's getting this error? When I go to the USPS.com[1] to track a package I get this "Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead" error ( Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN ). It's been like this for a couple of weeks for me so it looks really strange that the USPS has fixed it after all this time.
> I tried the same URL[1] in Konqueror and it also complains about the bad certificate.
>
> Any ideas? Thanks

The site works fine for me.

In FF, click on 'SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN', which should take you to
the full error output.  Then click 'Copy text to clipboard' and paste
the full text into an email.  Someone on the list ought to be able to
help diagnose further from there.

Regards,

-Roberto

--