Re: How i can resolve the problem of packages?

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 5:43 PM Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> wrote:
On 10/10/21, Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:
> William Torrez Corea wrote:
>> I try execute the followings tasks but i get the same error:
>>
>> ldconfig: Can't create temporary cache file /etc/ld.so.cache~: Read-only
>> > file system
>

> Your root file system is read-only. This indicates a major
> problem during boot.
>
> You'll need to fix this first. Look at logs.

I saw that but wanted to see someone respond first. I've experienced
read-only with hardware failures, too. The affected partition will
become dismounted by itself then will be read-only if it remounts at
all.

Faulty USB hubs are the primary cause in my instances.That would
involve having to spend money to fix. It's why I didn't want to type
about this first. :)

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey
* runs with birdseed *

Why i have this type of problem?. This problem has happened with two hard drive different, i don't know what happen.
--
With kindest regards, William.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org