Re: set the number of inodes during FS creation via pressed

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 at 00:32, phoebus phoebus <frphoebus@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Thanks for the update.

> >>From there I found this file for bullseye:
> >>  https://preseed.debian.net/debian-preseed/bullseye/amd64-main-full.txt
> >>which contains this stanza which appears to match your description:

> I tryed to adapt like this with this option: **specify_usage{  }**

Hello,

Sorry, I do not have any additional knowledge about this.
But, I think you will have another chance to receive help
if you ask your entire question again on the mailing list for
discussion about the debian-install system:
  https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/