Re: set the number of inodes during FS creation via pressed

On Sun 14 Nov 2021 at 13:32:45 (+0000), phoebus phoebus wrote:

>     1024 1024 2048 ext4 \
>       lv_name{ var+logc } \
>       method{ lvm } format{ } \
>         use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext4 } \
>       mountpoint{ /var/logc } \
>         options/nodev{ nodev } \
>         options/nosuid{ nosuid } \
>         options/noexec{ noexec } \
>         specify_usage{ large4 } \
>       $lvmok{ } \
>     . \

This is way beyond my experience. It's also not an area I'm reading up
on because I don't usually install into an empty drive or free space.
So I can only make one other suggestion, by extracting a few lines
from Appendix B of the Installation Guide:

# Or provide a recipe of your own...
# If you have a way to get a recipe file into the d-i environment, you can
# just point at it.
#d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe_file string /hd-media/recipe

ie, do that ↑, rather than this ↓

# If not, you can put an entire recipe into the preconfiguration file in one
# (logical) line. This example creates a small /boot partition, suitable
# swap, and uses the rest of the space for the root partition:
#d-i partman-auto/expert_recipe string                         \
#      boot-root ::                                            \
#              40 50 100 ext3                                  \
#                      $primary{ } $bootable{ }                \
#                      method{ format } format{ }              \
#                      use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }    \
#                      mountpoint{ /boot }                     \
#              500 10000 1000000000 ext3                       \

Cheers,
David.