Re: Where do I find the definitive man page for mdadm?

On Saturday 13 November 2021 07:42:40 The Wanderer wrote:

> apt-cache policy mdadm
mdadm:
  Installed: 3.4-4+b1
  Candidate: 3.4-4+b1
  Version table:
 *** 3.4-4+b1 500
        500 http://deb.debian.org/debian stretch/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I have another 1T SSD coming, and will remove sda and replace it as sda
for a new debian 11.1 install, then put it back on an sdd cable to get
my data back, so now I'm waiting for that drive to arrive. I'm tired of
the new spinning rust and their volatile errors that go with SMR drives.
They'd make good target practice for my new 6.5 creedmoor barrel.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis