Where do I find the definitive man page for mdadm?

Greetings raid experts;

The man page we have goes on and on for megabytes without ever giving an
example.

I thought maybe it could scan for devices so that I could build an
mdadm.conf but it wont do a --scan by itself.

I have installed 4 1T samsung EVo 870's on their own non-raid sata
controller, but with 11 days uptime and the logrotate  manager having a
10k is too big attitude, all data from the last reboot has scrolled off
the end of /var/log/syslog-7.gz.

But I don't see an option (or recognize it if it is there) to give it a
controller id and let it make a raid10 out of the 4 identical drives it
could find there.

If there is such a critter, point me at it please.

What I'd like to do when I install bullseye, is use this raid10 for
the /home partition in the bullseye install.

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis