Re: LTS versions - confusion

On 9/13/2021 11:02 AM, Brian wrote
On Mon 13 Sep 2021 at 10:18:54 -0400, Tanstaafl wrote:

Hello,

So, I'm considering Debian for a new homebrew MX gateway I want to set
up, but it depends...

I'm a former Gentoo user, and really appreciated the rolling release
aspect, since it meant no huge jumps between LTS releases with other
distros.
About the closest in Debian to this concept is the unstable
distribution (sid).

Hmmm... ok, so, I could run sid 'forever', as long as I keep it updated regularly?

Anyone do this for important (maybe not 'mission critical') servers?