Re: Looking for guidance on reporting a bug on the roundcube package

Debian is interested in *all* issues affecting a user. The triager will
help sort it out.

If it is a Debian bug, the fix woudld be applied in unstable and work
its way through the system. The same happens with an upstream fix.

So would I just be wasting my time and everyone else's by reporting this?

No! Please submit the report.

OK, thanks for the clarification and assurance on this. I didn't want to irritate anybody with reports they might consider useless. I'll submit the report.