Looking for guidance on reporting a bug on the roundcube package

First, thanks to everyone here and the Debian community, an amazing project.

Running bullseye with package roundcube. I believe I have found a bug that I'd like to report.

I am using reportbug to report it. When doing so, I got this message:

Your version (1.4.11+dfsg.1-4) of roundcube appears to be out of date.
The following newer release(s) are available in the Debian archive:
  experimental: 1.5~rc+dfsg.1-1
Please try to verify if the bug you are about to report is already addressed by these releases. Do you still want to file a report [y|N|q|?]? n
Newer released version; stopping.

I don't want to install an experimental package on a production machine to verify the bug and I really don't have the time to set up a debian installation and install roundcube to test this.

So it's unclear to me if I should bother reporting this bug or if they are only interested in hearing about bugs from the upcoming release candidate. I have reported the bug to roundcube's github page already. I'm not even entirely sure if this is a bug with the package or roundcube itself. I'm going to assume it's a debian package issue because my issue on github was closed without comment: https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/8198

I've always been confused by whether and how debian patches relatively bugs like this. I think only security patches were issued and minor usability fixes don't get release until the next version of debian. But I may be totally wrong on this.

So would I just be wasting my time and everyone else's by reporting this?