Re: Looking for guidance on reporting a bug on the roundcube package

Using free(dom) software sometimes require you invest resources in some
other way, depending on the particular issue and how important it is to
you ;)

Agreed. But the package manager will have a much easier time than me at nailing down the problem and do it in much less time. I've already spent time investigating and isolating the problem so I consider that to be my contribution to the issue.

Just documenting an issues is still helpful, as it might help other
Roundcube users (on Debian) save time, e.g. by not redoing your
investigation.

Yes, good point. I'll submit the report. Thanks.