Re: Will my reportbug report be seen?

On 11/09/2021 01:25, Steve Dondley wrote:

This may happen in a timely manner, or it may not.  Your best bet at
this point is to wait a few days and see what happens.  If nobody
fixes it up before then, you might consider replying to the bug and
supplying an actual description of the bug.

OK, sounds like a plan. I see in the link I provided that there is a way
to reply. I will wait a few days and give it a shot. Thanks!

Just reply to bug report and write full details now, instead of waiting.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org