Re: HTML mail [was: How to improve my question in stackoverflow?]

On Friday, September 10, 2021 08:45:19 AM Joe wrote:
> Sadly, much html comes of of MS software, and takes about ten pages of
> markup to include three text lines.

That may be (or may be a slight exxageration ;-), but in my email client, if I
get a multipart message, the plain text part is displayed and I see the 3
lines of text -- I don't see the 10 pages of markup.

Do you see the ~10 pages of markup?

I use an older version of kmail (1.13.7 for kde 4.8.4) and I thought I had to
set two relevant options, one to choose to display the plain text part of a
multipart message, and the 2nd (less relevant) to choose to compose emails
(and replies) in plain text, but, atm, I can't find either of those options.