Re: HTML mail [was: How to improve my question in stackoverflow?]

On 2021-09-10, Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:

> (I also think that if one must use colors, emphasis, etc. as part of
> one's writing, then one is not a very good writer. On the other
> tentacle, one should not expect good writing from nerds.)

I think there was at least one book--or article or series of articles or
maybe even a whole *period* (it was a *style*)--where Tom Wolfe (not the
one who went home but found he actually couldn't but the other one)
repeatedly used multiple exclamation points at the end of sentences (as
well as italics frequently for emphasis).  Maybe the exception that
proves your rule.