Re: How to improve my question in stackoverflow?

On Thu, 2021-09-09 at 16:27 -0600, William Torrez Corea wrote:
> Book.cpp:1:10: fatal error: Set: No existe el fichero o el directorio
> [closed]

First, most folks on tech mailinglists despise HTML email.

Second, let me help you help yourself.  Go to
https://www.debian.org/distrib/packages and near the bottom
of the page you can "Search the contents of packages". Select
for "packages that contain files named like this" and enter
"set.h".  You will see a results page with a list of packages
that contain that file.

Now, if you tell us which version of Debian you are running
than someone here can tell you which version of libstdc++
you will need for set.h.

hth,

-Jim P.