Re: HTML mail [was: How to improve my question in stackoverflow?]

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 14:50:46 +0530
Pankaj Jangid <pankaj@codeisgreat.org> wrote:

> <tomas@tuxteam.de> writes:
>
> > (I'm just asking, because I've seen this complaint a couple
> > of times for a well-formed multipart message: personally, I'd
> > be OK with it, but I'd like to know how the consensus is).
>
> I feel that it is okay now to send we formatted multipart messages. As

> long as I am getting text parts (well-formatted), I have no problem.

I think that's the problem. I get many commercial emails that contain
text but are spread out so I have to scroll several pages to read about
ten lines, of which three have useful content. Also, hyperlinks are
usually absent, so if I want to see one (I don't use links in emails
from strangers) I need to pick through the html to find it.

--
Joe