Re: Trouble upgrading Debian

Em 05-09-2021 19:10, piorunz escreveu:
On 05/09/2021 05:27, Dedeco Balaco wrote:

What should i do to solve this?
You reposted your question two hours later, so I repost the solution and
CC you as well.

I am sorry it was reposted. I had trouble subscribing to the list, using the site, and I thought the first message would be rejected. After several tries without success, I decided to subscribe using the mail address command. I instantly received a confirmation of subscription, and this showed me I was not subscribed before. I also did not see my first message in the list (yes, I waited 20 minutes for the site refreshing time). So, I resent my question.

1. Start by reading the error message.  If you can't understand it, then
paste it here. As Greg Wooledge already said.

I did not receive the Greg answer. The only 3 messages I have in my folder now are the 2 you sent, and the one I receive for my message:

I will search the Greg message in the archives, since you mention it.

2. Disable colouring e-mails in your Thunderbird. Or disable HTML
e-mails all together, use plain text e-mail.

No. I do not want to edit emails with the traditional "black over white" area. And I have seen that the colors I send can be ignored. And Thunderbird also sends a pure text message together with the HTML messages I prefer to use.

Thank you