EFI boot installer

Hi all.
Where do I find a live Debian x86-64 iso image with EFI 'cd image' in it ?
(My 2007 ex-Mac computer now only runs Puppy x86-64 live dvd in RAM.)
My Macbook 64b computer won't open any iso without a cd image named EFI.
Alt key on boot up will show distro's ISO image, on the right side I need an EFI cd.
Read that Debian supports EFI. So I'm here, asking for your help &/or a link to ISO.
BR,
Gunnar Gervin.
PS.
Distro developers, if any here :
It's all right you dislike EFI bootloader after MS released it, but please let me use it.
DS.