Internet diagnosing

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew a similar user email group like this one for questions related to internet connectivity. Maybe there is a widely used open source network software tool where people discuss network questions.

My question is about there being some relationship between certain WiFi networks I use and my machine's inability to access the internet in some ways. For example, on one WiFi network, Google works fine in a browser, but Stack Overflow returns "This site can’t be reached; https://superuser.com/ is unreachable.
ERR_ADDRESS_UNREACHABLE". On another, I can use my Android browser normally, but nothing through Andronix (Android Linux).

So I am curious where in the process the issue is, probably the WiFi network's settings? But, what kinds of settings are there? What would it be checking for to block Andronix, for example, or Stack Overflow?

These are private networks so no one is blocking specific categories of sites, for example. The reason seems to be something more technical and accidental.

Thank you,
Julius