Re: APT testing and unstabe Firefox: can't find newest version from unstable

> If you mean the line from that page "[2021-08-18] Accepted firefox
> 91.0.1-1 (source) into unstable (Mike Hommey)", that doesn't mean binary
> packages are available as you've noticed.
Okay, that explains it. In fact, i was referring to the versions table
in the left column.

> I don't actually know where one could see when new binary packages are
> added to unstable? Would be somewhat interesting.
If you scroll down to the bottom of this page:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/firefox

there seems to be a list of what is available in sid at the moment.
And that is still 88. Okay, thank you for explaining, I learned
something today :)