APT testing and unstabe Firefox: can't find newest version from unstable

Hi everyone,

I'm running debian testing ("bookworm" at the moment) and have firefox
88 installed from unstable. My sources.list contains testing and
unstable main, contrib and non-free lines and I have pinning set up to
900 testing, 500 unstable. Default-Release is set to "testing".

The debian package tracker (https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/firefox)
states that version 91.0.1-1 of firefox should be available, but I can
in no way install it. "apt -t unstable install firefox" doesn't work,
neither does "apt install firefox/unstable". Both get me version 88
again. "apt-cache policy firefox" also only lists this version. If I
remove firefox and install it again with one of these ways I again get
version88.

What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't I be able to install version 91 via
one of these ways?

Please spare me the talk about not mixing debian suites - I usually
know what I'm doing. I've been running debian for over 10 years now.
This is the first time apt/dpkg is too high for me. Can anyone please
help?

Cheers,
Daniel