Re: How to update Debian 11 source.list to testing?

On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 10:40:32AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
> I have been running with (e.g.)
>
> deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
> deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
>
> for over a decade, and [...] there have been some problems [...]

This is *precisely* why we advise against doing this.  A dedicated
expert in Debian may be equipped to handle the problems that arise.
If you think you're good enough, and you want to do this, we can't
stop you.  But we also can't help you when it breaks.