Re: amdgpu broken on bookworm?

On Wednesday, September 01, 2021 10:38:22 AM Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> The end result was that Debian jumped straight to 1.1 and a new thing - a
> codename (Buzz) because the then DPL (Bruce Perens) worked for Pixar.

Just out of curiosity, I'm missing the significance of the then DPL (Bruce
Perens) working for Pixar -- would something different have happened if he
worked somewhere else?  Or ?

I tried googling (well DDGing) for a connection between Pixar and Infomagic,
but didn't turn up anything that looked relevant / useful.