Re: Wireguard on Bullseye

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 08:11:10 +0100
john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:

> Looking at the logs should help you understand if it is a FW issue.

Yup. Already done that.

> If you can not disable your firewall, allowing ping is a good idea!!!
> :)

I prefer not to disable a firewall, even on my own network (except when
trying to debug something).

> CIDR notation is generaly used when defining a subnet or an IP range.
> but rarely when you need to access a specific IP.

I was wondering about that when I copied the command from the Debian
wiki page. It didn't make sense in this instance, and didn't work.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/