Re: Question on permission denied (public key)

On 12/6/2021 9:32 AM, Adriel Peng wrote:
Hello

Sorry this is maybe not the debian question...

I have changed my github username today, after that I run this command in
local machine to update the remote url:

git remote set-url origin new.git.url/here

And I even run these two in local repo:

   git config --global user.email "new@mail.com"
   git config --global user.name "new-username"

After doing those when I run git pull it always gets:

$ git pull
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

But, ssh -T git@github.com works and it shows me the new user space.
Can you tell me how to fix this?

Not realy but here's some hints:
- Are you using the 'gh' utility?
- What did you change before the previous working URI and the not
working one?

--
John Doe