telegram-desktop backports request

Hi all,

I am using telegram-desktop 2.9.2 from bullseye-backports, original
bullseye version is 2.6.1, as shown:

$ apt-cache policy telegram-desktop
telegram-desktop:
  Installed: 2.9.2+ds-1~bpo11+1
  Candidate: 2.9.2+ds-1~bpo11+1
  Version table:
 *** 2.9.2+ds-1~bpo11+1 100
        100 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye-backports/main amd64
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2.6.1+ds-1+deb11u1 500
        500 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye/main amd64 Packages

Telegram now shows warning:
"Please update your app to the latest version. The version you are using
is out of date and will stop working soon."

2.9.2 will be cut off from service soon. We need to update to something
newer.

I'd like to request please, that bullseye-backports package newer
version of telegram-desktop please. Here's versions available:
https://packages.qa.debian.org/t/telegram-desktop.html

Testing has got 3.1.1. I hope bullseye-backports can update it? CC to
maintainer, Nicholas Guriev! Thanks in advance.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/